Okay girls (and boy if Matthew is reading this)... I need your help again. This time I am looking for the Heart-to-Heart Prenatal Listening System from your local Toys R Us/Babies R Us. These are very hard to find, but I'm guessing there's a better chance of finding one in Ontario than my little city (there were three in stock here, but they pretty much sold the day they went on the shelves... and they are only getting three more in sometime in the next month). I did find it on that website Nej sent me to for the Dekor Diaper Refills, but it is quite a bit more than $29.99. So, if any of you find it I would absoloutely love it if you could buy it and mail it to me and I would then send a cheque your way when you let me know what it cost with shipping. :D
I've still been feeling pretty blue these days... the darn snow isn't helping! Plus, I've been having a little trouble with my back/hips which doesn't make life at a computer desk all that fun. Oh... speaking of the Dekor Diaper Refills... thanks to e-bay.ca and Nej... I am well stocked! By the time I need more refills perhaps they will be more convenient to find and if not, then I will order from Safety Superstore.
I left work early today due to my back/hips and headed over to my chiropractor (I think I'll be visiting him often over the next 6 months). The funny thing is... his wife is due in August! Then, since I was missing work anyways, I decided to head over to my doctor's office and go walk-in for my monthly prenatal visit (I picked a great day... no line-up!) rather than missing work again tomorrow. The visit was short and sweet. My blood pressure is still holding (135/85); I've gained a little bit of weight (2kg according to their scale... less according to my weekly TOPS weigh-ins); and I got to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time!!! Oh my goodness... did that ever make my week! There actually is something in there... and it's growing! :D
April 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I'm here and I'll look.
Woohoo on hearing the baby's heartbeat! Does it feel more "real" now?
Have you and JB thought of any potential baby names yet?
That's so cool. My mom was telling me about how I used to do backflips all the time in her tummy! That must be weird... cool, but weird!
It does seem "more real" which I was hoping would help with my feeling blue. However, today is my worst emotional day yet... I even stayed home from work.
I won't feel the baby move for 2 to 4 more weeks, and they say that "heavier" women don't feel the baby as early as skinny ones. I do look forward to that though - apparently it can feel like butterflies at first.
I've got one!!!
How are things now with the mommy-to-be?
Are you feeling more energentic?
Post a Comment