February 25, 2008

I love my niece!

First off... Ava is so adorable... she is a little angel with a head full of hair! I am completely smitten with her and it really, really makes me hope that I end up with a little girl as Baby Bee #2! I'll post another picture or two at the end of this post.

Next... I am addicted to FreeCycle - the one for my town is a Yahoo Group! I check it every day and I've found some good stuff on there for my sister/niece. I plan on putting some stuff up on there when I get around to spring cleaning... I know there's stuff in my basement that could find a new home other than the local landfill. :)

Logan is too funny! I've been trying to start introducing baby cereal into his diet. Until today, he hasn't been too impressed. However, it should be mentioned that before today I was trying to feed him "plain" cereals - be they rice cereal or oatmeal. No flavor... tastes like wet cardboard... really - I tried some! Well, today I gave him "Mixed cereal w/ fruit". First off, it smelled yummy (it has peach, pineapple & orange I think) and it tasted not too bad. He inhaled it! I had only mixed up 1 tbsp to start... he ended up eating 3 tbsp... and got quite mad each time we ran out! So, plain cereal is yucky... flavored cereal is yummy... got it!

Logan and I start parent & tot swim lessons tomorrow. I am very excited!

I need to get some laundry done before volleyball tonight. Gotta run...





4 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

Awww! Logan and Ava are so cute! I love the picture where Logan looks so fascinated with the tiny Ava beside him. I can't believe how *big* Logan looks when next to her. He's really growing! :)

Lotus Blossom said...

He's a monster! :D

Logan couldn't take his eyes off Ava the whole time I had them lying side-by-side.

C-dub said...

They are absolutely precious! And yes, Logan is definately growing!

C-dub said...

How was the swim with Logan? Did he enjoy it?