Niki, everytime I look at this picture of Logan, I end up looking like a grinning idiot. Your son is way too adorable. I'd offer to babysit all the time if I lived closer. :D
"The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new." ~Rajneesh~
8 comments:
So adorable!
He doesn't look grumpy! ;)
He's too cute!
He's starting to smile more (even without gas) now!
Niki, everytime I look at this picture of Logan, I end up looking like a grinning idiot. Your son is way too adorable. I'd offer to babysit all the time if I lived closer. :D
I can't help but smile when he grins... no matter how tired or grumpy I am! I love it!
Okay missy, it's been 3 weeks. I'd say it's time for an update! ;)
Has it really been 3 weeks already?! Oh my! I will try my best to update tomorrow.
LB, I could use some of your common sense! I have a bit of a confusing situation and you're very good at advising me. :)
Post a Comment