March 13, 2008

Wizard's First Rule... the TV Series!

Oh my goodness... I am so excited for this series to hit TV this fall!!! Here is a news release from the author, Terry Goodkind. In somewhat related news, I am 99% done reading Phantom by the same author, which is book 10 in the Sword of Truth series (Wizards First Rule is book 1) - I was up until 1am this morning reading because I couldn't put the book down!


2 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

Yay! I am SO EXCITED FOR THIS!!!!

So it's going to be on tv?

I was hoping this wasn't just another rumoured project that would never materialize. I'm so glad it's actually made!! :D

I have yet to buy book 10, but my mom and I are waiting for the paperback.

Any idea who is playing Richard? I love him, so he better be good! ;)

Lotus Blossom said...

I haven't been able to find any information about the cast. :(