Darn insomnia... I don't know why I'm wide awake... I know I will regret this later (not that there's much I can do about it)... and by later, I mean when Logan wakes up next!
Here's a random thought - what are people's experiences with teeth whitening products? Any good ones out there? Do they harm your teeth? Cost?
And here's an interesting fact... my ex (DMcL) just signed onto Facebook and after a couple back and forth messages wants to chat via phone, if I'm okay with it. So, I'm going to call him tomorrow evening. As a related side note... JB is fine with me staying in contact with DMcL.
Well, I'm going to attempt to go to sleep... again... hopefully...
January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I was wide awake last night too. I ended up watching some of the Dawn of the Dead remake which was on television, and that was a mistake because it's not exactly a bedtime movie... :S
I used Night White to whiten my teeth before my wedding. It worked really well. It cost around $400 to have the custom trays made, but now that I have those, I can use them for life and then I only need to buy the bleach for around $30. And each package of bleach should last a year or longer, depending how often it's used.
How did the personal training session go yesterday?
I haven't used any of the teeth whitening products, but I probably will this summer. Let me know how it works!
Post a Comment