December 10, 2007

Where has the year gone?

It seems that 2007 is very quickly coming to a close. I cannot belive how quickly the past year has gone by! I especially can't believe how quickly the past 11 weeks has gone by... someone told me that time flies even faster when you have children, and they are right!

Logan is doing good - growing like a weed! He's into Size 2 diapers now and is out-growing most of his 0-3 month clothing (which makes me sad - those little sleepers are so cute). He's awake so much now and so very alert. He doesn't like lying on his back (under toy bars, etc.) very long... he wants to be sitting up, looking at everything. I can't wait until I can put him in the exercauser and jolly jumper - probably another month or so before that can happen - I think he'll love it.

We went to my company's kids Christmas party (though I haven't received an invitation to the grown-up Christmas party, and that makes me a little sad) yesterday. It was fun to chat with people from work and a lot of fun just to watch all the older kids playing and having a ball. There was one of those air-bouncer castles and the older kids loved that. Then Santa came to hand out presents... Logan sat on his lap and didn't even cry (he didn't take his eyes off me the whole time). I'm trying to get my hands on the pictures of Logan from the party, so when I do I will post a couple here - especially the one of him on Santa's lap!

I think yesterday was a very big day for Logan... especially with all the noise and activity at the Christmas party. He barely slept all day and when we left the party and went to Gran's house he was very grumpy. We finally got home and he cuddled up and had a good long nap in my arms. Little grumpy man! I think between noon and 6:30pm he maybe napped for 30 minutes total... normally he'd get a couple hours spread out in that time.

On December 17th I have 3 month pictures booked for Logan. Hopefully he cooperates better than he did for our family pictures! Here's a question for you girls... do you want a copy of his 3 month picture? If so, I will mail your Christmas card after the 17th (thus meaning they won't likely make it for Christmas).



3 comments:

BrightDolphin said...

I do! I do!!!

:)

C-dub said...

I would definately like a 3 month picture!!!

lj said...

Happy Anniversary :) I would love another picture of logan. His last one is on the side of my fridge :)