I was checking everyone's blogs this morning, including my own as I check for comments, and my post from last night isn't showing. What the fricking hell?!
I'm not sure if I've posted it here or not... but, I've been suffering from some back pain. Not my usual pregnancy-back pain, but rather it seems I did something to my tailbone early last week and I'm still suffering. I've been to my chiropractor twice. I don't want to go to my doctor becasue he's already given me the strongest drugs he's willing to give for pregnancy back pain (Tylenol 3) and thus would want to take me off work for a few days (I've already done that and as such can't afford any more missed days this pay period). So, I'm suffering. It was feeling better last night, but now it's hurting again - I get pain shooting from my tailbone down my left butt-cheek and leg... especially when walking (when the left leg moves) or if I have to lift my left leg (think... putting lotion on my sunburnt shin). *sigh* So, here I am... a prego-cripple. :'(
Edit: Oh sure... now it shows once I put a new post up, thus making me look like I'm imagining things again... bah!
June 27, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Looks like space is a bit more limited now (the baby on the ticker). I wonder how comfortable that is...
Anyhow, exciting!! Are you going to post any bump pictures?
Ya, I wanna see a belly pic! It can be a clothed belly if you're not into posting your bare belly on the internet ;)
Do you have any name possibilities picked out? I realize it may change many times before baby bee is born, I was just curious if you had any front runners.
I'll see what my next set of prego-belly-pics looks like. I didn't like my last ones and they are definately not becoming public (I am not a "cute" prego). I'm not showing as much as smaller women - I saw pics of my cousin's wife (who's due 1-2 weeks after me) and she's adorable with a huge, round belly... but she was around a size 2 before getting pregnant and thus baby has nowhere to go but out.
We don't have any front-runner boy names picked out yet. And, we're still undecided as to whether or not we're going to make name choices public before Baby Bee is born... my family can be critical and I don't think I want to hear "that's a stupid name" and other such annoying comments. My friend had a hard time when they announced their name-plans with their first and thus kept the name of their second secret until he was born. But, we'll see.
Oh... I figured out my new pain... sciatic nerve pain. :'(
Post a Comment